Saturday 28 May 2011

'On Nature' Upfront

Often in Arcadia but only very occasionally in the life of a dealer/writer there are days when something quite undeniably joyous happens.  Yesterday was such, being the day that the publication date of the new Caught by the River anthology 'On Nature' was announced as being the 23rd June.  I will be drinking a half of ale in celebration on said morning as I count myself very fortunate to have a chapter of my own in the book entitled 'Winter Pike Fishing'.  You will be able to read it when the book comes out and hear me reading from it at various Caught by the River events over the coming months but in the meantime here is a link to Caught by the River that will tell you more about the book and from where you can pre-order it: http://caughtbytheriver.net/2011/05/caught-by-the-river-presents-on-nature/.