Thursday 24 January 2013

T.P. Luscombe & Co. No.5 Goodshed Road

Once upon a time in Arcadia and most certainly on a Thursday, ladies and gentlemen abroad on a posting in the far flung district of West Kushroo-bagh in the India's would avail themselves of the services of T.P. Luscombe whose premises stood at No. 5 Goodshed Road.  There, wages which may have otherwise been sent home were instead more wisely spent on essentials such as Fishing-Tackle, Camp-Equipage and Furniture of All Kinds.

Should you be a lady or a gentleman and abroad in the district of London known as E1 be warned for today is Thursday and as such I will be building my homage to Luscombes and all those who served overseas upon the velvet of my stall at Spitalfields Antiques Maket in Commercial Street between the hours of 08:00 and 15:00.  There I sell Fishing-Tackle and Camp Equipage in the form of Vintage Fishing Tackle for the Soul and on occasion I have even been known to sell Furniture of All Kinds, Timber and Iron Work.   You are encouraged to spend wages with me that you may otherwise send home.  Thank-you.