Sunday 6 October 2013

Arcadia Public Announcement: Bloomsbury Ephemera Fair - Sunday 27th October 2013

On Sunday 27th October I will be stalling out in a double trestle pitch at the Bloomsbury Ephemera Fair which takes place indoors at the Royal National Hotel on Bedford Way in the district of London known as W.C.1.

I shall have with me glazed cabinets and old boxes of angling related paper and card accrued over the last decade of dealing, including cast packets, angler's letters, envelopes both full and empty, sent and received, postcards from the Victorian to the post-war,  redundant counter boxes for obsolete brands, packaging of all kinds from cleared tackle shops,  one or two framed original prints and photographs and a small number of guides and books dating back to the Georgian era.

Doors open at 10am sharp and remain a-jar until 4pm.  Entrance is £1.  The nearest Underground Railway Station is Russell Square on the Piccadilly Line and there is also free street parking, it being a Sunday, nearby.  Should you wish to visit me I look forward to your good company.   If there is anything in particular you would like me to bring along please don't hestitate to call me on Field Telephone Number 07980 274 383.  Thank-you.