Friday 7 December 2012

The Social Christmas Market - We Always Dress Like This

Tomorrow between the hours of 12.30pm and 5.30pm you will find me stalled out at The Social Christmas Market at The Social number 5 Little Portland Street in the district of London known as W.1, where, alongside The Empress, Caught by the River and Central St. Martins School of Art & Design I shall be selling Vintage Fishing Clobber for the Soul, a one day controlled riot of bags, scarves, boots and even the odd coat all issued by the Arcadia Quartermaster from The Stores also known as the depths of my lock-up.  In addition to this I shall have for continued sale my Pike for the Soul Christmas Cards a letterpress design and execution by Martin Clark and Anneliese Appleby of Tilley Printing.

Meanwhile on the walls and in the alcoves of the bar my midwinter exhibition of Vintage Angling Ephemera & Occasional Works of Art for the Soul carries on against the backdrop of a bar serving light ales and the bloodiest of Mary's alongside hot meat pies from the kitchen.  Should you be abroad on the streets of London I look forward to your good company!